Monday, September 19, 2011

14.9.11 18ish Namaste Yoga Farm, Kutle Beach, Gokarna

When arriving here in Gokarna (after thoroughly but mysterious instructions we got from Hans) in the middle of the night/early morning (we saw people going for work but we hadn't really slept properly on the train so for us: NIGHT), we heard this aquatic noise, thinking it was a nearby waterfall. It was not. It is the loud noise from the Arabic sea, humungous waves creating the sound of a water power plant. I am sitting on my porch right now, listening to it and the only thing competing is the incoming monsoon. Louder.

Oh the waves: We swam in them yesterday (The Arabic sea!), they were high as kites and made me tumble. Also, in fact, getting salty water up my nose cleared it. I breathe so much easier now.

No comments: